Before – During – After photos
Some of us are not blessed with super efficient metabolism that allows us to guzzle down whatever we wanted without it being stored away as obscenely visible excess fat. We are mostly average folks who inevitably gain weight as we get older because naturally we do not require as many calories to survive as we age. We don’t realize that we should in response shrink the portions we eat or increase our activity levels (the latter choice is preferred). Throw in sedentary lifestyles, desk jobs and modern conveniences and you’ve got the classic recipe for weight gain disaster of the post-industrial ages.
In the interest of science, I would like to show you what happens when the body of a young Malay woman of 155cm in height goes through fitness and diet neglect within a period of 5 years. And then of course the part where I reversed everything.
The 3 photos below portray the following:
- before I got overweight (my original slim being & benchmark – so to speak),
- while I was overweight (also known as the gluttony period), and
- after my weight loss (breaking the barrier of success!).
If I can do it, then surely anyone can too. Achieving fitness and dropping a few pounds in the name of good health should be anyone’s resolution, no matter what time of the year. You owe yourself that much.
And if you need a cheerleader in your attempts, you can count on me.
Fairy on Twitter
- myindodotcom on Before – During – After photos
- Kenny Chin on Before – During – After photos
- Fairy on Before – During – After photos
- Chapter 3 – The Wii Factor | In Fitness & In Health on Chapter 3 – The Wii Factor
- Chapter 6 – Stabilizing the Weight Loss | In Fitness & In Health on Chapter 6 – Stabilizing the Weight Loss