I aged, I gained, I panicked!
This is a story of my weight loss journey between 2009-2011 and what worked for me. I got moving when I realized I was borderline overweight in my last few days of being 29. Fearing that dropping the fat would be more difficult as I entered my 3rd decade of life, my lifestyle took a 180 degrees turn and the rest is history.
If you are out there thinking if you should take the first step and are looking for some inspiration to do something about your weight issue, maybe my memoir can be but a small kindle to your fiery start. Maybe. It only works if you have the desire.
But I’m not here to preach, just here to tell a story.
I have planned to write 10 chapters (more or less) for this memoir, and I will publish each one as soon as I am satisfied with it and ready to share.
Alright, let’s get to it! Happy reading, weight watchers.
6 June 2011
Fairy on Twitter
- myindodotcom on Before – During – After photos
- Kenny Chin on Before – During – After photos
- Fairy on Before – During – After photos
- Chapter 3 – The Wii Factor | In Fitness & In Health on Chapter 3 – The Wii Factor
- Chapter 6 – Stabilizing the Weight Loss | In Fitness & In Health on Chapter 6 – Stabilizing the Weight Loss